Tailsweep topp

Monday 17 March 2014

carolinavd - insta love


I have been following carolinavd on instagram for a while, and I just love her feed. Carolina is from São Paulo, Brazil but lives in Helsinki and works as a visual merchandiser.


Apart from pictures from her lovely home, she posts a lot of images of Helsinki, which totally makes me want to go there. So beautiful.


As you all know, I'm crazy about doors and windows, so maybe it's no wonder that I love Carolinas pics.


And all of my favourite chairs, in a nice mix.

pics: @carolinavd with permission

carolinavd already has over twelve thousand followers,
but in case you missed out you can find her here.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ulrika! So nice of you! I'm a fan of your home and style too!
    And I hope you visit Helsinki soon ;)
    - Carolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thanx, now I'm flattered. Yes, I should plan a trip to Helsinki :)

      Delete
  2. Tusen tack för tips! Fantastiskt inspirerande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eller hur!? Instagram är rätt bra om man vill hitta inspirerande människor.Tack för din kommentar, så kul, då så få kommenterar.
      Ulrika

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.